Monday, August 10, 2020

More air support

 As part of my ongoing saga in replacing my SH and MSH air support I was having an e-mail discussion with Peter a coule of monts back. He was interested in buying some more 3mm aircraft (there is a bag of similar models in the Page strategic lead pile) but was not sure about buying packs of 8. My imediate reply was "so what are you interetsed in...". It turns out that great minds think alike and fools seldom differ (take your pick).

The offshoot was another order from Picoarmour. Again when it arrived I pondered the decontamination procedures and then remembered it had been in the post for nearly 4 weeks. I''ll split it into 2 posts with the first up being German air support. Now by late war this is rather optimistic but doesn't stop anyone collecting models does it.

So from left to right we have HS129's, Ju87G's, Ju87B's and some FW190D's. Again I.'m really impressed with the casting (the Stukas with 37mm are very nicely done) and I'm looking forward to painting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment